A vocabulary activity for students to review what non-verbal communication means.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review the definition, effects, and gestures in non-verbal communication seen in previous sessions.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the words to be searched.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed and ask students to find the words but set a time limit.
5. When time is up, invite students to work in pairs and write a paragraph about non-verbal communication using at least 5 words from the word search.
6. Invite pairs of students to read their paragraphs to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: