A video for students to learn about the effect of intonation when expressing emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Review with students the 6 universal human emotions seen in the video in the previous session.
3. Try some examples in Spanish with students where they show anger, happiness or sadness in their intonation, then you give them a couple of examples in English.
4. Play the video and ask students to listen carefully to the teacher in the video using intonation to convey meaning.
5. You may also pause the video after each example, imitate it, and then ask the class to say it the same way.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and write some examples to pronounce using the right intonation.
7. Monitor and help as necessary.
8. Invite some students to read their examples and ask the class to say what feelings they are expressing.
Compartir MED en classroom: