A worksheet for students to analyze the positive or negative messages body language sendsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review briefly what body language means and what non-verbal communication can do to the process.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
4. Read the paragraph about gestures and the instructions as well.
5. Help with vocabulary as needed so students understand very well what each gesture means. This is the perfect opportunity for you to mime some of the actions or have other students help their classmates understand by miming.
6. Monitor the activity and ask students to work in pairs to compare their lists.
7. Choose some students at random to share with the class why such actions are either positive or negative.
Compartir MED en classroom: