An animated video for students to learn about non-verbal signals and their power in communicationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what ‘non-verbal communication ‘ means how they imagine communication without words, sounds, etc.
3. Invite students to take notes on the 4 types of non-verbal communication: aesthetic, physical, signs, symbols and sit in pairs so they can work on some examples for each category using the information given.
4. Play the video and make pauses so you can discuss and help students with comprehension. The video does not have sound, only text.
5. Make particular emphasis on the 6 universal human emotions and take a few minutes to talk about them with students and how someone can express them naturally.
6. Invite students to share their examples of the 4 types of non-verbal communication.
Compartir MED en classroom: