A worksheet for students to identify gestures and their meaning in ‘body language’Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. (You can also download it and make copies for students, but you need to register to the page)
2. Show students the pictures first, and then read the words at the bottom of the page but do not translate or explain to students.
3. Invite students to match the picture to its corresponding name. Encourage students to start with the ones they know first and they try to get the other ones by using the part of the body in the name.
4. Check answers with the class and correct if necessary.
5. Invite some students to play a mime game, you say the ‘body language action’ and they perform it.
6. There’s a second page to this worksheet which is a cultural quiz. You can use it for homework and work with it, next class.
Compartir MED en classroom: