An animated video for students to learn what ‘body language’ is and how it communicates messages.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they know what ‘body language’ refers to and ask them to give some examples.
3. Tell students they will learn about ‘body language’ and how important it is in communication.
4. Play the video and make several pauses for students to make comments and discuss the examples.
5. You may also ask students to take notes in their notebooks and use that information later in the session.
6. Discuss with students the example given in the video, Alice’s coworker and her gestures and posture, What´s wrong with him? , ‘is he ok?
7. Invite volunteers to come to the front and imitate Alice’s posture and gestures as well as Alice’s coworker and practice some body language.
Compartir MED en classroom: