A vocabulary activity for students to practice talking about environmental problems, and social problemsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Read the words of the activity and help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and connect these words in groups of 3. That is, they need to make associations of meaning and justify why ‘metal-paper-plastic’ (materials) were put together and what they have to do with an environmental problem.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. When students have grouped as many as the words, ask them to do the search.
6. Invite students to check answers with another pair.
Compartir MED en classroom: