A comprehension activity for students to read about teenagers problems and practice vocabulary as well.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Present the title ASK ANITA! And talk about this cultural feature. There are columns for people to write and ask for a suggestion or recommendation when they have problems and don’t know what to do.
3. Ask students to work in groups of three and choose a problem as theirs. They will take turns reading their problem to ‘Anita’ and ‘Anita’ will give some advice.
4. Monitor and help as necessary.
5. When students finish, read the first letter and choose at random 2 or 3 students who played ‘Anita’ and invite them to tell the class what their advice was.
6. Encourage students to be participative and take advantage of this activity so they can talk about their problems in English.
Compartir MED en classroom: