An informative video for students to learn how serious bullying is as shown in statistics.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what type of problem bullying is, social, familiar, etc. and what else they know about it.
3. Ask students how a bully acts and if they have ever been bullied.
4. Play the video and make several pauses so you can discuss the information with students.
5. Talk about the statistics shown and talk about them with students.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and write a short paragraph describing bullying a social problem.
7. Invite students to read their paragraphs.
Compartir MED en classroom: