An animated video to show students what floods are and how they become an environmental problemSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they have ever been in a flood, when, where, etc. If students say, no, ask them if they have seen on tv reports about floods and destruction.
3. Discuss with students what they can do or how they can help their communities or cities to help prevent floods.
4. Ask students to take notes on this problem to discuss later with the class.
5. Play the video and consider making several pauses to discuss the information and help with general comprehension.
6. Ask students to work in groups of 3 to compare their notes on floods and talk about the different types there are.
Compartir MED en classroom: