An informative video about the top 5 problems teenagers face nowadays.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students at random which problems they consider they face in today´s world and number them 1-5 where 1 is the most delicate or serious and 5 the least delicate problem and write them on the board.
3. Invite students to work in pairs and list their 5 top problems (1-5).
4. Play the video and pause it after each problem is presented and ask students to check if they included it in their lists.
5. Ask students if they saw their problems in the video and which number they took in the ranking.
6. Play the video again and ask students to write down the top 5 problems.
7. Ask students to write, in pairs, a sentence about each problem and read it to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: