A worksheet for context analysis when asking for helpSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and invite students to work in groups of three.
3. Tell them there are three questions they need to work on but they need to discuss first before they write down their answers.
4. Monitor the activity and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Remind your students they need to think of asking for help in general, not only about one particular situation.
6. Invite volunteers to share their answers with the class and discuss the information.
Compartir MED en classroom: