A worksheet for students to review ‘would like’ and ‘would like to’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and model the activity by doing exercise 1 (would like to) and 3 (would like)
3. Elicit from students the difference (verb vs. noun)
4. Ask students to complete the activity individually and set a time limit.
5. When time is up, ask students to check their answers in groups of three. Monitor the activity.
6. Ask students to identify the contexts where ‘would’ is used in asking about types of, preferences, etc. and the type of place they imagine this conversation takes place in.
Compartir MED en classroom: