A word bank on the topic of Shopping for students to practice the context of buying something, asking for something and describing somethingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students and have speakers ready for students to listen to the pronunciation of the listed words.
2. Ask students to check ONLY the words they know very well and do not worry about how many they don’t know.
3. Click the ‘play’ button and ask students to listen to the pronunciation of the words.
4. Ask students to mingle and check with other students the words they do not know.
5. Tell students to answer the question: Which 6 words below are kinds of people? (Answer Key attached)
6. Ask students to sit in pairs and make groups of words related to, ‘supermarket’, ‘clothes shopping’, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: