A video for students to practice ‘Would you like..’ in a cafeteria while asking what type, what kind in the context customer -assistantSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to analyze the context of going to a cafeteria and order some coffee. Let them do it in Spanish since the objective is more critical, that is, think about what you do first, then second and what the reaction of the clerk is, etc and even the expression that we normally use when asking for it.
3. Play the video but pause it for students to see the context before they actually listen to anything.
4. Invite students to focus on the use of WOULD you in the conversation. You can start with how many times they use WOULD you, for example.
5. Play the video a second time and now ask students to tell you how the clerk addresses the customer, how he asks about the type of coffee, etc.
6. Write down on the board the sentences with WOULD you…in the conversation and talk about the use and meaning of it in the context.
7. Ask volunteers to role play the conversation.
Compartir MED en classroom: