A video for students to practice shopping for clothesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video: at the clothes shop.
2. Tell students they are going to watch a video of a woman who goes shopping because she wants to get somebody a present.
3. Help students with organizing the information and write on the board these headings, WHO / WHAT / WHERE / HOW MUCH and ask them to copy those in their notebooks so they can register the corresponding information from the video.
4. Play the video and make several pauses, wherever you consider necessary. Monitor students are writing information in the above categories.
5. Help with grammar and vocabulary.
6. Invite students to sit in pairs and compare their lists, then ask them to work with another pair for the same purpose and finally, ask volunteers to share what they wrote.
7. If time allows, invite students to role-play the conversation.
Compartir MED en classroom: