A cultural vocabulary activity for students to learn about the Red Cross as an international organization and its missionSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the activity and read with students the paragraph about the origins of the Red Cross.
3. Tell students there are 24 words in this word search and ask them to try to find as many in 5 minutes, for example.
4. When time is up, ask students at random what words they found and read them so the rest of the class can compare and include them in their word search.
5. If you see they need help, dictate or show the second page which has the 24 words to be searched for and ask them to find them.
6. The students who finish first can raise their hand and the rest of the class stops so they can check answers and complete the words they missed.
Compartir MED en classroom: