A home-made video by a student for students to listen to some recommendations for volunteeringSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students this girl, Carmen, prepared a video to give students some recommendations on volunteering.
3. Invite students to work in pairs and make a list of recommendations (3 at least) this girl gives.
4. It may be necessary you pause the video and make comments and /or paraphrase since the accent of the girl may not be as expected for your class.
5. Ask students to show the list of recommendations Carmen gave to another pair and compare their information.
6. Invite 2 pairs of students to read the class the recommendation they put together as a group and discuss it with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: