A vocabulary activity for students to work on the role of the volunteerSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how they can describe the role of the volunteer. You may want to ask them with vocabulary since some of the words are net to them. Make sure they understand the idea.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the words and compare them to the ones they just learned.
4. Set a time limit to make the activity a little bit more challenging and ask students to complete the activity.
5. When time is up, tell students that now they will describe the role of the volunteer using at least three of the words in the word search.
Compartir MED en classroom: