A reading comprehension activity for students to learn about volunteeringSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the reading.
2. Star with the ‘essay questions’ at the bottom of the activity by asking them the questions, do not show them.
3. Tell students they are going to read silently about a person who volunteers.
4. Show the reading but make sure they cannot see the questions.
5. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and ask two questions each about Simon using the information they read.
7. Ask students the questions in the activity and have students at random answer them.
Compartir MED en classroom: