A vocabulary worksheet for students to review words and phrases related to the context of community serviceSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the word search and ask students to read the words.
3. Set a time limit and tell students once they finish the search, they will also need to classify the words into (whichever) two groups. This is a critical thinking activity that will help students organize vocabulary to have ready to use in either reading or writing about the topic.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Invite students to check their answers in groups of three and justify why they classified the words that way.
6. Ask volunteers to present their groups of words to the class and say why they classify them that way.
Compartir MED en classroom: