A reading comprehension activity for students to learn more about volunteeringSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the reading. In case you want to download it, you need to register first. Otherwise you can project it and ask students to follow it from their seats.
2. Ask students what they think of when they hear the word ‘volunteers’, ‘volunteering’.
3. Tell students they need to read the letter and then work with some comprehension questions. Decide if you read it for them, ask for some volunteers to read it or they do it individually in silence.
4. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed and make sure students follow the content.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and answer the questions about the letter.
6. Ask pairs of students to check their answers and discuss them with another pair.
Compartir MED en classroom: