A vocabulary review for students to practice places around town as well as activities related to themSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what places around town they see every day and what they go to those places for.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to answer individually.
4. Monitor and help as needed.
5. Check the answers with the class.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and write three more questions about the same places or new ones and ask them to another pair.
Compartir MED en classroom: