A word search activity for students to classify vocabulary on organizing a Halloween partySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how they would organize a Halloween party, that is, what type of decorations they would use, what type of disguises, food, etc.
3. Ask students to read the words arranged in alphabetical order and see if the words they needed for the answers are there.
4. Invite students to do the word search and when they finish they need to work in pairs and write a short paragraph (3 to 4 sentence-long) using some of the words in the activity.
5. Invite students to share their paragraphs with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: