A word search activity for students to practice ‘picnic’ vocabulary as another event to be organizedSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Read the words with/ for them and work with vocabulary. Tell students this is a good vocabulary to talk about a picnic or organize one.
3. Ask students to work in pairs make groups of words, (‘food’, ‘objects’, ‘drinks’ etc. ) in pairs and encourage them to decide on what kind of groups. Try not to suggest anything except for ‘food’.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help if necessary.
5. Invite students to tell the class how many different words they classified the words into and which ones they are.
6. Compare those groups to the others the rest of the class did.
7. Ask students to do the word search as fast as they can, individually and compare answers with another student.
Compartir MED en classroom: