An interactive worksheet for students to practice reading comprehension on events planned or organized as well as invitationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. This interactive lesson has more exercises to practice before this one. However, it is suggested that you do this one so students gain more practice in reading comprehension.
3. Project the exercise and ask students to work in pairs so they can discuss and decide on the correct answers.They need to read the conversation and then decide which option (A-D) for each question is the correct one to fill in the five blanks.
4. Ask students to read first the text and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed. When they are finished, scroll down and show the next exercise from where they will have to choose the answers.
5. Tell students they can write down their answers while you go back to the above text and they confirm their answers.
6. Write down the answers students give and click the get score button to see the correct answers and how many you got correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: