A worsheet for students to practice in a semi-controlled way dialogues about making, accepting and declining an invitationSugerencia de uso
1.Download the file and make copies for students. There are 3 pages to print. Page 1 and 2 are to be used in this session and page 3 will be used in the next session.
2. Distribute the activity (page 3) and ask students to work in pairs.
3. Give a brief explanation of the use of ‘too’ and how we can use it in giving excuses, for example, and ask pairs to answer the exercise.
4. Work with the question ‘What other excuses do you hear often using ‘too’?’ with the whole class.
5. Continue working with exercise 7 in the same pairs. Give a simple explanation of ‘I wish I could…’ just for students to understand the intensity of giving these excuses.
6. Check answers with the whole class.
Compartir MED en classroom: