An activity for students to work on making suggestions and using critical thinking.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. The first page in the file is the lesson plan for the teacher with answers included.
2. Tell students they are going to practice making suggestions when deciding on what presents to give somebody on a special occasion.
3. Distribute the activity and invite students to work individually. This is a great exercise that works with critical thinking since students have to rank elements, make decisions, justify answers.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to work in pairs to complete the dialog with 10 missing words/expressions from the box.
6. Check answers with the whole class.
7. Section E on the third page can be given as homework.
Compartir MED en classroom: