A simple of an invitation for students to identify its basic parts and work on writing oneSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students there are different sections to work on so they will work individually and in pairs when you indicate so.
3. Read the ‘exam question’ but tell students it is not an exam but a recommendation to work on the topic in case they have an upcoming exam and need practice.
4. Draw students’ attention towards the email where ‘you are inviting your friend Lisa to your birthday party’ and discuss the different colors used to highlight important points in the body of the email.
5. Start with exercise 1: multiple choice. Ask some volunteers to answer the questions. Continue with exercise 2 and invite 6 more students to answer, and repeat the same procedure with exercise 3.
6. As for exercise 4: invite students to work in pairs and discuss the possible answers to complete an invitation.
7. Check answers with the whole class.
Compartir MED en classroom: