An exercise to practice listening to different ways of making invitationsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity and have the speakers ready for students to listen to the expressions.
2. Invite students to work in pairs and tell them they are going to listen to one expression and then think of the context or situation for that expression to be used (who, when, where, etc)
3. Play the audio and ask students to raise their hands and share their contexts with the class.
4. Show the next list of expressions, ‘accepting the invitation’, and ask the students to classify them into formal and informal.
5. Ask students to think of three different expressions used in Spanish to invite somebody and reject such invitations, how different are they?
Compartir MED en classroom: