A video for students to learn different way to invite somebody to a party or eventSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students how many different ways of inviting they remember from their previous lesson(s).
3. Ask students to copy the expressions they will see in the video in their notebooks: formal and informal ways of inviting.
4. Play the video (which doesn’t have sound) and make pauses for students to copy the expressions. Talk about them while they appear on the board.
5. Invite students to give you some examples using those expressions and write them on the board.
6. Continue with the video, now with ways to accept and reject that invitation.
7. Use some of the sentences students gave you earlier and now ask them to work in pairs and write a sentence accepting and rejecting a couple of those invitations.
Compartir MED en classroom: