An interactive worksheet for students to review invitations to a party in a reading comprehension activitySugerencia de uso
1. This interactive worksheet has two pages. I suggest you work with “Pam’s birthday”which is a reading comprehension activity which can be given as a quiz. However, if you think the previous exercise would help your students review, project it before the reading.
2. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
3. Read the sentences 1-6 and make sure students understand them. It is a true-false activity.
4. Ask students to read silently the text or if you consider it is better you read them aloud for them and work with vocabulary, just make sure they are following the story.
5. Set a time limit for students to answer the questions in their notebooks and ask them to work in groups of three and check their answers.
6. Invite students to give you their answers and type it in the gap, then, continue with the birthday card activity. Click the ‘terminado’ button and see how they did.
Compartir MED en classroom: