A(n) (interactive) worksheet for students to practice reading about a birthday and gain practice in grammar and vocabularySugerencia de uso
1. This activity can be projected or downloaded in PDF so decide the best way for you to work with it.
2. If you project the activity, start with the mind map and read it with the students.
3. Tell students they need to use those same words in the next exercise which is ‘fill in the blanks’.
4. Monitor and offer help as necessary since students will need to make sense out of the words, that is, comprehension.
5. Check the answers with the class.
6. The next exercise is a fun one, students need to use again the words in the mind map and read the pictures in the text. Invite the class to do it first silently and then, when they are ready, ask the whole class to read it aloud at the same time.
Compartir MED en classroom: