A word search activity for students to review vocabulary for birthday partiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the word search and ask students to read the words.
3. Before they start finding the words, ask students to choose three words from that list, and write sentences with them.
4. Invite some students to read their sentences by asking, “who chose ‘cake’?” and ask those students to read their sentences for everybody to see how different the word was used.
5. Ask students to do the word search.
6. Invite students to check answers in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: