An interactive worksheet for students to practice reading comprehension about a birthday party.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the worksheet. (You can download the activity if you decide on registering , however, you can project it and work with students in your classroom)
2. Tell students Marco received an invitation for Lia’s birthday party and they need to read it to answer 10 questions about it.
3. Show “ Lia is turning 10!” and ask students to read it. Encourage students to work on their own since the format of the activity is quite simple as well as the comprehension questions.
4. Set a time limit for students to choose their answers. Monitor.
5. When time is up, invite students to work in groups of three and check and discuss their answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: