An interactive worksheet for students to practice working with invitationsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students this is a party invitation and they need to read the text, then, chose the correct words to complete the gaps.
3. Show the invitation and give students a few minutes for them to recognize the text. Help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Read the email for them and invite students to write the answers in their notebooks. Monitor and offer help with grammar and vocabulary.
5. Invite students to check their answers in pairs.
6. Invite 5 volunteers to come to the front and type their answers in the gaps. Then, click the ‘check’ button.
7. Correct and discuss answers with students.
Compartir MED en classroom: