A communicative activity for students to practice asking questions in conversations about hobbies and or problems with their hobbiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students .
2. Ask students if they have hobbies and what they are.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to find someone who likes ‘doing’ those activities. You may want to review this form before students actually start working and question form as well.
4. Model the example given with a couple of students and draw their attention towards the type of answer.
5. Invite students to stand up, mingle and ask a question, a student, then continue finding more students until they get all the answers they are looking for. Decide on the number of questions you want students to do.
6. Choose some students at random and ask them to report to the class who does what, i.e., ‘Toño loves playing video games.’
Compartir MED en classroom: