An interactive worksheet for students to work on making suggestions when responding to worriesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the worksheet.
2. Set up the context, tell students that when somebody has a problem and talks to you about it, you can always suggest what to do.
3. Tell students this exercise is going to help them understand how to make the suggestions and practice with some examples.
4. Show the grammar section and go over the different ways to make suggestions and draw students’ attention towards the verb forms.
5. Ask students to write some examples and move to the next section.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and make suggestions for the situations shown.
7. Monitor the activity and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: