A word search activity for students to discuss anti-bullying in schoolsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Read the words at the bottom of the activity and review vocabulary.
3. Help with new words and use them in context for students to understand their use and meaning.
4. Set a time limit and monitor.
5. When students are finished, ask them to sit in pairs and check their activity.
6. Choose some pairs at random and ask students to give you a sentence using one of the words while the rest of the class says if it is grammatically correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: