A worksheet for students to practice saying ‘no’ to bullying and express and response to itSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheets and tell students to work individually in section 1 and 2.
3. In order to answer part 2, students need to read the text so read it with them or for them, as desired, and work on vocabulary and general comprehension.
4. Invite students to answer part 2 in pairs.
5. Choose some pairs of students at random to give their answers and invite the rest of the class to check their answers with them.
Compartir MED en classroom: