A poem about avoiding bullying and responding to it in case somebody needs supportSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students how important it is to respond to worries, like when a friend is being bullied and needs help.
3. Read the poem and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Discuss the poem verse after verse and give students time to process the information and get a general idea of the situation.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and think of ways to respond to this problem, what they would tell a friend to make him/her better, what recommendation or suggestion they would give, etc.
6. Ask pairs of students to share with the class their ideas and discuss them with the class.
7. You may also want to ask students to memorize the poem and use it in a contest or speaking activity later .
Compartir MED en classroom: