Worksheet for students to complete with personal information and then interviewing their classmates.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to watch an interesting video about a class and a ‘problem’.
3. As students what are possible problems students may encounter when they arrive to a new school.
4. The video has very few lines and the power of it is in the facial expressions, body language, and atmosphere so encourage students to identify the problem (bullying) and then make several pauses and comments.
5. Invite students to form groups of three and talk about their impressions. Monitor and help as necessary.
6. You may want to ask some questions (yes/no, WH_) to work on comprehensions and facilitate the ‘discussion’.
7. Take advantage of this opportunity to ask students how they would respond to this situation if they were the ones being bullied or the bulliers.
Compartir MED en classroom: