An interactive activity for students to practice after-school activities vocabulary and present simple and going to.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to take out their dictionaries. In case they do not have them, change the mechanics, and challenge students to complete the activity using their vocabulary.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students to work in groups of three.
4. Ask students to think of words for feelings that start with the letters of the alphabet and point at the example.
5. Set a time limit and encourage students to complete the task.
6. Monitor and when the time is up, ask groups of students to meet with another group and compete and compare their worksheets.
7. Ask students how many letters they didn’t have words for.
Compartir MED en classroom: