A worksheet for students to identify feelings under their description.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice vocabulary of feelings and there will be some words they probably don’t know but encourage them to read carefully and answer.
3. Distribute the quiz and ask students what part of speech they will be working with, nouns and adjectives, so invite students to identify first what type of words they are.
4. Answer sentence 1 as an example , ‘surprised’. If time allows, you may also mention that ‘You feel surprised when something unexpected happens.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and discuss their choices.
6. Monitor the activity and help with vocabulary as needed.
7. Invite students to check their answers with another pair of students.
Compartir MED en classroom: