A worksheet for students to practice giving opinions or expressing strong feelings about everyday situationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a copy for each student.
2. Tell students they are going to practice expressing strong feelings about everyday situations and reasons for those opinions.
3. This exercise is good practice since students will practice expressing feelings and maybe some of these situations can lead to worries.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to complete it.
5. Offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Ask students to sit in pairs and talk about these situations and monitor the activity.
7. Ask students who shared the same opinions and who had a very different opinion from theirs.
Compartir MED en classroom: