A communicative activity for students to practice expressing emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the worksheet and make copies for students. The instructions for two different versions of the activity are on the second page of the handout so you can decide the way to do the activity.
2. Ask students to tell you the names of some emotions then write a couple of sentences on the board using them.
3. Tell students they are going to mingle and ask the questions listed. If a student answers ‘yes’ then they write the name of the student and continue asking questions using WH_ words. You may quickly review hot to form these questions so students can continue with the activity.}
4. Play some music in the classroom while students are mingling, then pause it and it means it is time for them to ask somebody to the right or left the questions.
5. Monitor the activity and make sure students are following the instructions correctly.
6. Invite students to read who did what and the rest of the information they got, i.e., “ Luis feels happy now because it is Friday.”, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: