A quiz for students to practice participle adjectives and be able to use them in dialoguesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students this is a ‘quiz’ where they will check how much they have learned and if they are able to make the difference between adjectives ending in _ed and in _ing.
3.Distribute the quiz and ask students to work on the first column individually. Warn students they cannot touch the second column until you say so.
4. Set a time limit and when time is up, ask students to work in pairs, check their answers and work together with the second column.
5. This time set a time limit shorter than the one you set for the first part of the activity.
6. Monitor and when time is up, ask students to exchange their quizzes with another pair and ‘grade’ them.
Compartir MED en classroom: