An interactive worksheet for students to review participles and their function as adjectives to express feelingsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the information, “In the example barking is a participle form of the verb to bark. It is functioning as an adjective by modifying the noun dog. Participles usually end in -ing or -ed, but sometimes end in -d, -n, -t, -ed, -en, or –ne”
3. Write on the board _ED and _ING and a couple of examples for students to compare and contrast.
4. Invite students to work in pairs , circle the participle in the sentence below and write the word it modifies in the blank under the sentence.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Invite pairs of students to check their answers with another pair and make corrections as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: