An interactive worksheet for students to practice adjectives in _ED and in _INGSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Write on the board, ADJECTIVES: _ed vs. _ing and show the title, ‘I’m bored, not boring’. Ask students if they can tell the difference.
3. Show the boxes on the interactive activity explaining the difference and ask students to copy them using the same colors if possible.
4. Give some other examples, ‘excited-exciting’, ‘interested, interesting’, etc.
5. Have some volunteers answer the exercises by taking turns but before that show how each sentence has a box for them to click on and choose the answer. Draw their attention to the words in red at the end of each sentence.
6. Explain students these words are ‘verbs’ and from them we get adjectives.
7. Help with vocabulary as needed.
8. Ask the class to copy 5 sentences out of the 20 we have on this interactive worksheet.
Compartir MED en classroom: