A video for students to watch and learn how to express worries and concern in a dialogSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to learn different ways to use in conversation about expressing worries.
3. Ask them how many they know.
4. Play the video and invite students to copy the expressions they see in the video and write in their notebooks: QUESTIONS / I’M / I FEEL.
5. Consider making some pauses so you can give students time to copy.
6. When the video finishes, ask students to sit in pairs and write 3 different sentences using the questions and the answers from the list.
7. Invite pairs of students to read their questions and answers and then, ask them to another pair to answer originally.
Compartir MED en classroom: